Subway, Liverpool

2:41 AM

God Alice, you really are blogging about all the food you're eating aren't you - Hell yes! I've been curious about Subway's salads for a while. One evening, I found myself at Orange Grove's Subway. We all decided to try out converting our subs into a salad for $1.50. 

Ya'll know what the salad bar looks like - I like grabbing everything sides' the capsicum and jalepenos, oh and extra pickles and onions!

Teriyaki Chicken Salad ($7.50)

Had my choc milk up and teriyaki chicken salad topped with honey mustard - I was ready! It was pretty good, mainly because of the sauce and the pickles. The pickles always owns everything! I would definitely get it again, I can't imagine how salami slices would work with this... Ohh.... Pizza sub in salad form sounds interesting actually....

You don't need an address right? You know where Subway is...... Laters!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe