Recipe: Making Easy Wholemeal Quiches!

6:20 PM

Hi guys!
Sharing one of my favourite and most easiest recipes with you!
Takes about 20 minutes to make (15 minutes cooking time).

You can substitute anything with anything.
Spam, tuna, bacon, feta, other types of cheese.... You name it!
I haven't tried it with white bread before.... I think wholemeal would give it a better crunch (do I sound like an excelling lil food critic yet?)

Nom nom nom!

Salami has always been my favourite type of meat :D
I bought swiss cheese at the deli yesterday, can't wait to try it out!

Ingredients:
(Makes 6 mini quiches)

*2 eggs
*6 slices wholemeal bread
*1/2 cup cheese
*3 slices of salami (or some spam, tuna....)
*tablespoon of butter
*green onions (optional)

Method:
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees
2. Making the crusts, cut circles as wide as you can reaching the edges of all six slices of your bread!
3. Melt a tablespoon of butter in the microwave for 10 seconds
4. Line butter on six of the muffin slots
5. Butter your bread (optional)
6. Combine two eggs, green onions (optional) and cheese into a bowl and mix!
7. Squish the bread into each muffin slot, making a little dip for the mix to go in.
8. Chuck everything in, the little salami bits too!
9. Top it off with more cheese (optional)
10. Pop it into the oven for 15 minutes
11. Enjoy!


Windows movie maker always kills my quality btw :(

This dish is absolutely excellent for me because I am never able to finish a whole loaf of bread, it's a great (and fun) way to use it all up!

Now I'm going to skip over to Moon Fest! Yay! FOood!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe